- “Curbing Trade in Clunkers: Evidence from Uganda” with Dorothy Nakyambadde (Job Market Paper)
- “Indirect Network Effects and Vehicle Choice in LICs” with Dorothy Nakyambadde
- “The Role of Non-Coordinated Effects in the Assessment of Minority Shareholdings” with Frank P. Maier-Rigaud and Ulrich Schwalbe, ZWeR – Journal of Competition Law, 14(3): 246-257, 2016.
- “The Evolution of Groupwise Poverty in Madagascar, 1999–2005” with David Stifel and Christopher Barrett, Journal of African Economies, 19(4): 559-604, 2010.
Selected Work in Progress
- “Trade Liberalization and Political Connections: Evidence from Myanmar” with Amit Khandelwal, Rocco Macchiavello and Matthieu Teachout
Ofcom / CAGE Research Centre, University of Warwick
email@example.com | +44(0)7818434005